Think you can't dance? Start Here.
Everything you need to get moving!
Your easiest, most pleasurable dance is closer than you think. This series gives you the tools you need to unlock your movement potential:
- Bust the biggest myths that block most of us from accessing our natural inner rhythm + the joys, healing and pleasure of dancing freely
- Learn how your body’s own free movement can unlock and heal the issues in your tissues to restore mental and emotional balance
- Understand the MAGIC
Guided Electric Body dance audios sessions give a super satisfying dance at home:
3 Shake Breaks
- Wake + Shake! is the quickest way to wake up to your inner genius + get your inspiration flowing first thing in the morning
- Afternoon Reset reboots your mindset + restores inspiration when your vibe is lagging
- Find Your Groove is a fast way into your body’s most natural, easy rhythm
3 full 20 Minute Dance Practices:
- Get Out of Your Head
- Dance Like Nobody’s Watching
- Beginner’s Mind
What's this practice all about?
ELECTRIC BODY shakes you awake to the intelligence living in your body’s hundred trillion cells. This practice opens up a direct line of communication to the genius that converts sunlight into vitamin D in our blood, transforms food into flesh, heals our cuts and grows our fingernails.
Your body’s natural intelligence knows when to rest, what to eat and how to heal. It knows when to dismantle old structures and generate new ones. It knows what goes where and what does not belong.
Through the course of our lives, we learn tension patterns that block the healthy movement of energy through our bodies, manifesting physical and mental pain, exhaustion, and a general feeling of being stuck.
Electric Body unwinds these unnecessary patterns with a dynamic combination of movement and awareness. It opens the door for us to reconnect with the ecstatic brilliance alive inside our cells.
This practice grows with you as you keep dancing, and goes as deep as you’re down to take it.
I'm so glad you're here.
An international dj + dance floor instigator since 2009, Tasha is the founder + creative director of NYC’s wildest dance party The Get Down, the resident movement catalyst for mindfulness app Breethe, and creator of the viral dance manifesto We Came to Dance.
Known for ferocious live performances that sweep crowds into their rawest, sweatiest expression, Tasha combines a background in neuroscience, psychology and somatics to catalyze personal + collective paradigm shifts towards healing through music + movement.